Vertex color is color information attached to each vertex of mesh,it can be used to blend material layers to make some wonderful effects.
This plugin is designed for painting vertex color in runtime.
Both StaticMeshComponent and SkeletalMeshComponent can be painted
16 Blueprint nodes included,8 for static mesh and 8 for skeletal mesh
To view all functions and functions included,please go to
And here is aDEMO for you
Update 1.1 :Network replicated version update
New Component:BP_VertexPainterComponent to help you paint vertex color network replicated
New examples:Bomb explosion and sword wounds.
- Paint vertex color in runtime
- Paint in single LOD or all LODs
- You can select paint channel R/G/B/A/RGBA
- Paint in a box range or sphere range
- Falloff curve
- Paint Opacity
- This plugin does not modify the mesh's vertex color in a way that may be exported,but you can save vertices color in save game.
Number of Blueprints:3
Number of C++ Classes:1
Network Replicated: (Yes)
Supported Development Platforms: (Windows)
Supported Target Build Platforms: (Windows)