💬 SUPPORT: Discord or E-Mail
- Compatible with UE5!
- Data-driven customization options (UI updates automatically)
- Easily extendable
- Two weapons included (M4A1 and A47)
Let players modify their weapons with an easy-to-use system. The system includes the same mechanics that one can find in modern AAA games. Additionally, two AAA-quality Weapons (M4A1 and AK-47) are included for demonstration purposes.
Attachments are handled through DataAssets and can easily be extended. The UMG Widgets for displaying the UI are managed dynamically. Adding new DataAssets will automatically update the corresponding UI.
An automatic save and load system is included. Save and load are triggered automatically when attachments are changed. When first starting the game, the last loadout will be loaded. Loading is handled asynchronously so that the UI remains responsive when assets are streamed in.
An example of how to integrate this is included (integration into the default UE4 First Person Example). A description of this is also available in the documentation.
- 100% implemented in Blueprints
- Dynamic and Responsive UI - relies on asynchronous loads for assets
- Modular weapon and attachment system
- Save and Load system for weapon configurations
- Easy configuration through DataAssets
- 19 separate Meshes (ranging from 500 to 40k Vertices)
Number of Blueprints: 6
Number of UMG Widgets: 7
Supported Development Platforms: