Editor and runtime solution for generating mesh ambient occlusion per-vertex.
Editor tool automatically bakes generated AO inside any mesh vertex buffer (uv0 - uv7, normal, tangent or vertex color) with a variety of styles, save and mesh combine options.
Editor tool supports all render pipelines.
Runtime API method returns generated per-vertex AO as a float array.
The runtime API currently supports only Built-in and Universal render pipelines.
Before purchasing check documentation for better understanding how tool works and what limitations it has and try this editor tool on your models, to see how AO is calculated and what results expect.
Asset is already included in the Amazing Tools Bundle .
• Scripts are packed in dll.
• Ambient occlusion is calculated per-vertex and its quality depends on the mesh vertex count and vertex/triangle layout.
Have questions? Forum.
Support and bug report: ld
Supported Unity versions:
• Unity 2019.4, 2020.3 and 2021.3 LTS versions are fully supported.
• Unity alpha and beta versions are never supported.
• Unity 'tech release' versions are not officially supported.