Native file browser for standalone!
WebGL | Windows | Mac | Linux | Android
A wrapper for native file dialogs on Windows, macOS, Linux and UWP (WSA).
It also supports custom file browsers which allows it to be used on any platform!
Furthermore, it offers methods to load and save files, search for files and editing files with the default application of the operating system.
• Open file/folder, save file dialogs supported
• Multiple file selection
• Multiple folder selection on macOS and Linux
• Load and save file data (incl. built-in support for images and text-files)
• Search for files
• Get drives for a device and folders for a location
• Open file or folder location
• Copy or move files and folders
• Edit file with the default application
• Synchronous and asynchronous (non-blocking) methods
• File extension filters
• Expand it via custom file browsers
Documentation & control
• Test all dialogs within the editor
• Powerful API for maximum control
• Detailed demo scenes
• Comprehensive documentation
• Full source code (including libraries)
• Works native with Windows, macOS, Linux and UWP (WSA) in editor and runtime
• Support for most platforms via Runtime File Browser
• Support for WebGL via WebGL Native File Browser
• Compatible with Unity 2019.4 - 2023
• C# delegates and Unity events
• PlayMaker actions
Available in the following bundles for a reduced price:
• Essential Tools Bundle
• All Tools Bundle