It consists of boat blueprints with easy to tweak variables along with 8 templates to give you a plug and play experience for your projects. The third person template also has enter/exit logic using line trace so you don't need to stand close to enter the boats. Just look at the boat and press F to enter. The tutorial links provided below should be enough to get you going.
Note: For custom boat models make sure that the front axis is the X axis, and if not changeable then turn down the tilt angle value to 0 to avoid weird movements. You can also grab this project integrated to my Light-House project once I update it and you will get some more awesome blueprints and models for a little extra price.
Attribution for Thumbnail Image:
" " -Boat Logo Vectors by Vecteezy
NOTE: DON'T BUY THIS PACK IF YOU OWN MY "LIGHTHOUSE AND DRIVABLE BOAT" PROJECT. IT WILL BE UPDATED SOON WITH ALL THE BLUEPRINTS INCLUDED IN THIS PROJECT. ONLY IF YOU ARE SURE THAT YOU DON'T OWN THAT PRODUCT AND YOU JUST WANT THE BOAT BLUEPRINTS THEN BUY THIS PRODUCT.
LINK TO MY LIGHTHOUSE AND DRIVABLE BOAT PROJECT - link
Demo Video -
Variables Explained -
Integrate Custom Models -
Playable Demo - Link
- One master boat blueprint for easy tweaks.
- 8 boat templates for easy tweaks.
- Inbuilt fully functional HUD with Direction, Power and Speed Output.
- Properly commented blueprints for easy reading.
- Flexible control with 16 intuitive variables.
- 8 boat models included.
- Convert your boat to a submarine(fully functional) or hovercraft(experimental) with the change in a boolean.
- 72 textures.
- 18 materials + 22 material instances.
- 2 basic water splash particle system.
- 9 sounds.
Number of Blueprints: 1 Master blueprint, 8 template child blueprints
Input: Keyboard, Mouse
Network Replicated: No
Supported Development Platforms:
Mac: Not tested
Important/Additional Notes: Use the adjust to height function with care as it might be heavy on the CPU.