- This enviroment created for more flexible modular aproach.
- Modular structures that can be angled, make it possible to expand in different axes with the corridors connected to the building cores.
- You can create non linear level plan with correct connection of the circulations and office cores.
- Low poly objects with high quality textures and controllable materials.
- Massive Demo Scene with optimized Translucency
- Possibility to expand on the Z axis.
- High Quality Meshes
- 4k Texture Sets for multiple props
- Highly optimized props without losing quality
- Most of the meshes preserving details from baked textures
- Efficient UV layouts
- PBR materials
Number of Unique Meshes:93
Collision: Yes custom and automatically generated
Vertex Count: 24-12k
- 24 mesh lower than 100 vertices
- 50 mesh lower than 1k vertices
- 14 mesh 1-2k vertices
- 3 mesh 2-5k vertices
- 2 detailed mesh 11-13k vertices
- Highly repetitive modular structural meshes lower than 1k vertices
Number of Materials and Material Instances:9 Master Material/ 58 Material Instances
Number of Textures:170 Textures
Texture Resolutions: Only 6 Textures lower than 4k which is used as a mask. All prop textures are 4k and generally multiple props sharing same material and textures for optimization.
Supported Development Platforms: Windows, Mac
Supported Target Build Platforms: Windows, Mac, PS4, Xbox1
Cpu intel 6600k
Gpu Nvidia 1070
Ram 16 GB
Version 4.24 Direct X 11 Windows 64 Build
2k Resolution: 90-60 fps
1080p Resolution: 150-110 fps
Cpu amd 5800x
Gpu Nvidia 3080
Version 4.27 Direct X 12 Build
2k Resolution: 290-170 fps
1080p Resolution: 320-240 fps
- Little tweaking on the post process makes big performance difference.
- Most of the performance cost comes from Post Process and the Transluceny.
- UE5 migration works without problem.