Minimalistic, low-poly style skybox with a custom single-pass shader that works as a regular skybox material, avoiding the use of any sphere or mesh.
Day-Night Cycle Demo
• Dynamic three-color gradient sky with adjustable exponents.
• Three types of stars, with adjustable twinkling speed and horizon extinction.
• Five types of sun and moon, with customizable size, tint, and position.
• Three types of nifty low-poly clouds with dynamic height and tint.
• Fully customizable day-night cycle.
• Easy to control either from scripts or directly in the editor.
• High Performance. Optimized for mobile devices and VR platforms.
• Supports both Built-In and Universal Rendering Pipeline.
Also, it's easy to integrate, just drag prefab to your scene and you're ready to go!
Documentation | Forum thread