Unreal 5.1 update! Readme
*** I recommend opening the Map_NiagaraFlockExample level to see how these Blueprints are used. Thanks! ***
The pack features five types of freshwater fish that thrive in any stylized environment - featuring a reusable material with everything from low poly shading, WPO swimming animation, Fresnel highlights, and color parameters. Each fish Material Instance can be adjusted individually, or globally with the fish master Material Instance.
The new flocking blueprint systems allowing you to quickly add bird flocks to your level with different behavior and functionality. Flight behavior is determined by the InitialFlightType enum variable. Options are:
- Perching - Fish swim toward a perch, and idle there until take-off is initiated again.
- Flocking Point - Fish swim constantly, moving along a random path (FlockingPointBoundaryBox tool BP).
- Spline Path - Fish swim constantly, along a defined path (Path tool BP).
- Free roam - Fish remain idle until approached, and swim only to avoid Players/intruders.
- Follow Intruder - Fish swim toward the nearest intruder.
- 5 Fish Meshes / Material Instances
- 1 Master fish material - WPO animations designed for meshes oriented along X+, nose located near 0,0,0.
- 1 Niagara CPU emitters featuring modular components: idle, accelerate, and decelerate animations, player avoidance, spline flightpaths, surface collision avoidance, and simple 4-neighbor flocking/schooling!
- 1 Customizable Blueprint with Niagara flocking particle system, designed for quick and easy interactions + setup. Set Niagara parameters directly for each Actor! (Mesh, Random scale, Speed, Acceleration, Flight distance, Curl noise strength, etc.)
- Perch + Spline Path Blueprint Actors that can be placed in a scene, and referenced by the Particle system.
Number of Blueprints: 5 Master blueprints, 5 child blueprints
Network Replicated: Yes
Supported Development Platforms: All