SAVE 35% ON Amplify Bundle
Amplify Shader Editor - Award-winning node-based shader editor
Amplify Impostors - 1-Click Impostor Creator
Amplify LUT Pack - 200+ LUT Grading Presets
• Improved support for HDRP/URP 10
• Added support for HDRP/URP 11, 12, 13 and 14
• Added support for URP Forward+
• Added fast/fake translucency and transmission to BiRP/URP
• Updated HDRP/URP samples to work with all SRP versions
• Raised minimum Unity support to 2019.4 LTS
• Raised minimum URP support to 10x
• Raised minimum HDRP support to 10x
• 1-Click Bake!
• Octahedron and Spherical Impostors
• Billboard Shape Editor
• Smart Blending between views
• Hardware Instancing
• Depth-write for Object Intersections
• Forward and Deferred rendering
• URP and HDRP support (SRP 10+)
• Full Lighting and Shadowing (* Lightmaps Excluded *)
• Dithered LOD Cross-Fade
• LODGroup compatible
• Custom Material Baking
Vegetation Engine Add-on now available
Currently, standard baking is only supported if the shader exposes a Deferred path, such as Unity Standard shaders. However, the Impostors created can be used in both Forward and Deferred modes. Baking objects with custom shaders is supported via Custom Material Baking .
Lightmapping of impostors is not recommended, experimental uses are possible using Amplify Shader Editor; please examine our docs for details Official Wiki .
* Oculus Quest, and other Mobile-based VR devices are not officially supported.
* HDRP Translucent objects may not bake correctly, known issue in progress.
1-CLICK CREATOR optimize your projects with ease by using next-generation Billboard Impostors.
IMPOSTORS are camera facing quads, or simple polygonal shapes, that replace complex geometry by rendering a fake 3D representation of the original object.
FLEXIBLE impostors can be moved, rotated, scaled, receive and cast shadows, intersect other objects or impostors, and can be used with LODGroup or any third-party LOD system.
MODERN technology making full use of GPU-based instancing. Providing Spherical and Octahedron Impostor techniques, the latter being capable of performing smart transitions between different views.
Manual: Amplify Wiki
Discuss here: Unity Forum Thread
Make the change, use the professional tools you crave. Our products are developed by industry professionals and our support team always goes one step beyond to resolve any possible issues our clients might have.
Get in touch , we would love to hear your story, help promote and feature your work.
Octahedral Impostors by Ryan Brucks
Chapter 21. True Impostors by Eric Risser
Real-time Realistic Rendering and Lighting of Forests by Eric Bruneton, Fabrice Neyret