Convert your flash animation for Unity easy!
GitHub Repo | Forum | Web Demo | User Guide | Usage Video | API Reference | Changelog
• Support all transformations like 'rotation', 'skew' and 'scale' (except 3D)
• Support all tweens(classic, motion and etc), keyframes and layers
• Support mask layers
• Support bitmap and vector graphics
• Support all clip color effects like 'brightness', 'tint', 'alpha' and etc
• Support most blending modes (all except Alpha and Erase)
• Simple runtime API for controlling your animations in Unity
• Automatic packing texture atlases of animations with different settings
• Great performance with zero allocations in update loop
• Frame labels to separate sequences in one timeline
• Export marked \"for export\" clips and main timeline
• Live preview of animations in the Unity editor
• Doesn't support any scripts on frames
• Long animations take too much RAM memory and doesn't fit to one texture atlas, that doesn't allow import movies or cut scenes with good quality
Supports Unity 2019.4 and newer. Full C# source code included.
⭐⭐⭐ Leave your rating for this Asset. It is very important for me and the development of the project :) Also, give your stars on GitHub if you want to support me. Thank you! ⭐⭐⭐
🤩🤩🤩 Also, please use the support forum or my email to ask your questions.
Don't ruin the rating just for the sake of questions. Thank you. 🤩🤩🤩
Samples use \"Creative Commons CC0 1.0 Universal License\" animations from Glitch game