new in version 1.02
- Connect by device ID directly on android
- Get lists of nearby device ID to unity on android without using the device picker
- Force device disconnect
NOW works on Android !
new in version 1.01
- multiple usb dongle support
- continuous scan example
- sensor prefabs rollover fix
- FE-C set slope % fix
NOW works on Android !
includes ready to use prefabs for Cadence , Heart rate, speed, Power Meter, Speed & Cadence and Fitness Equipment.
The android plugin can use the built-in device selection UI by setting the useAndroidUI boolean to true on the prefabs. On PC and Mac you can connect to the first device found or get a list of found sensors.
If you use multiple prefabs with autoconnect, the java plugin will queue the request and connect to the sensor one by one.
The ant+ Android plugin will let you connect to premade device profiles, you cannot create your own custom Ant devices with it or access anything the plugin is not coded for.
If you need any specific event from a device not implemented yet by the plugin, send me an email and I will add it if possile
Here are the events the android plugin forwards to Unity for each sensor for now:
All sensors :isDisconnected , StateChange , ConnectEvent
Cadence sensor: Receive_calculatedCadence
Speed & Cadence sensor: Receive_calculatedCadence, Receive_calculatedSpeed, Receive_CalculatedAccumulatedDistance
Speed sensor: Receive_calculatedSpeed, Receive_CalculatedAccumulatedDistance
Power Meter sensor: Receive_calculatedPower, Receive_calculatedCadence
Heart Rate sensor: Receive_computedHeartRate
Fitness Equipment: Receive_instantaneousHeartRate, Receive_elapsedTime, Receive_instantaneousSpeed, Receive_cumulativeDistance, Receive_trainer_instantaneousPowe, Receive_trainer_instantaneousCadenceSetTrainerResistance(resitance %)
Minimum Android version: 5.0.1
Requires Unity 5.5.1 or higher.
Read data from any ANT+ sensor in your unity application
- USB dongle disconnect notification and auto reconnect
- multi bike speed display example
- FE-C bike trainer resistance change demo
- FAQ in readme.txt
Multi channel ready
For mac OSX, windows 32 and 64 bits
Based on the NET demo, this package includes the ANT_WrappedLib.dll built for win 32 and win 64 and a wrapper bundle for Mac OS.
A demo scene shows how to create a HR sensor to broadcast data, a bike speed display and a background search simultaneously
The FIT library is also included to encode and decode activities.
• ant-m or ant usb2 dongle or compatible phone required
• will not work on IOS
• you need to register for free on and become a ANT+ Adopter for devices documentation and network key for use on PC and MAC
USAGE FOR NET LIBRARY
( you can skip that part and just put the prefab on your scene)
1. Init the deviceAntManager.Instance.Init();
2. Subscribe to device eventAntManager.Instance.onDeviceResponse += OnDeviceResponse;
3. Open a channel with device configurationAntManager.Instance.OpenChannel(...);
4. Subscribe to response and data eventmyChannel.onReceiveData += ReceivedAntData;myChannel.onChannelResponse += OnChannelResponse;