Video Feature Overview
Video: Quick Start Guide (outdated, will be updated soon)
Example Demo - Try it before you buy it!
Documentation (UE5 and up)
Legacy Documentation (UE4.27 and below)
Discord - Feel free to drop by and ask questions
With 500+ happy customers, we are determined to help you realize your vision.
This menu system includes all the features you usually see in most AAA games and is therefore the perfect starting point for your project. Change Settings in the Main Menu or adjust them while your are ingame using the Pause Menu. Fine tune your graphics settings, while seeing changes directly on a preview image. Set Display Settings, such as Gamma, Resolution and Window Mode. Adjust audio levels for different channels, such as Master Volume, SFX Volume, Music Volume and Voice Volume. Navigate through menus using your Keyboard/Mouse or Gamepad and see the change of input device reflect immediately in the UI on button press. Rebind Keyboard/Mouse and Gamepad Bindings to fit your needs, while seeing your current bindings on a preview image. Switch between languages in the menu, using our multi-language support. Show off your team members fancy job titles using our simple Credits Roll.
- Easy to use and easy to customize
- Multi Language Support (English and German already included)
- Full Keyboard/Mouse and Gamepad support
- Extensive settings for audio, gameplay, display, graphics and controls
- Ray Tracing and DLSS in graphics settings
- Integrates Graphics Benchmark for optimal performance
- Ingame pause menu with editable settings
- Saving and loading of persistent game settings
- Easy to save and load your custom variables to config file
- Animated Game Intro and Credits
- Menu Music and SFX included (easy to change)
- Polished Example Scene with Sample Character
- Simple and customizable loading screen
- Extensive documentation
- Blueprint Only!
Number of Blueprints: 42
Number of Textures: 200
Number of Materials: 4
Supported Development Platforms: Windows, Linux, Mac
Supported Target Build Platforms: Windows, Linux, Mac, Xbox, Playstation
Supported Input Devices: Keyboard, Mouse and Xbox 360 Gamepad
Note: See the Documentation for more information on how to add support for other input devices.
Contact us if you bought an older version with C++ and need assistance.