This is a bundle of 3 huge packs: Downtown - City Pack , Suburbs - City Pack , Industrial - City Pack
This pack has everything you need to create a large city fast and easily! The tools/blueprints have intuitive UI, detailed documentation, and full artistic control in every aspect. It contains a lot of 3D models, materials, blueprints, and other assets that will make your life easier and you'll save hundreds of hours of work. You can customize almost all of the materials very easily.
Please take a look at the documentation before you buy:
Documentation of the project
Downtown Video:Downtown Pack
Suburbs Video:Suburbs Pack
Industrial Video:Industrial Pack
You should have "Editor Scripting Plugin" enabled in your project (Editor -> Plugins)
Creating a big scene for your game can take a lot of time and effort because you have to manually place every object in the world. With these blueprints/ tools, you can create huge and unique areas in just a few hours instead of weeks or months.
There are blueprints for roads, sidewalks, roofs/floors, traffic lights, decals, banners, procedural buildings (for background), modular buildings, fences, and wires; all of these can save you a lot of time when you are working on your projects. They are easy to use, flexible, with a lot of features and you can modify them anytime after generation.
The customization of modular buildings is limitless with a lot of style variations and different materials. You set the parameters: the number of floors, shape, style, materials, etc. you press a button and the tool will generate the building by itself. The monotonous, boring, and repetitive work will be done by the blueprints/tool and then you can modify anytime each building or modular piece as you want. You can create your very own map and you can also add or replace the 3D models in the blueprints with other custom meshes such as Quixel Megascans Meshes. (same for the materials)
“Background Procedural Building” and “Roof” blueprints generate procedural mesh, the rest of the blueprints use the 3D models included in this pack. These blueprints/tools work only in Editor, not at runtime (play mode).
The city/architecture is inspired by New York City * NYC - Manhattan - USA and other areas around.Read More
• 953 Meshes such as street props, signs, lamps, fences, modular building pieces, sidewalks, roads, etc.
• Most of the materials have: a base color, normal, and an ORM/ ORMH packed texture (R-Occlusion, B-Roughness, G-Metallic, A-Height).
• 19 master materials (very easy to customize), 293 material instances, 1 Material Parameter Collection, and 2 Material Functions.
• Presentation scenes and demonstration scenes are included. There is no big scene with all the scenes combined!
The scenes are 2 for each pack (Day/Night): Downtown, Suburbs, and Industrial
• 9 Particles System (Smoke/Flies)
• 495 Textures - sizes from 256x256 to 4096x4096 (most of them 4k with LOD bias enabled).
• 15 blueprints (Building Modular Piece, Decals, Door, Fence, Wire, RoofFloor, Background Procedural Building, Banners, Road Intersection, Traffic Light, Sidewalk, Modular Building Controller, Random Wind, Border, Showcase Blueprint) and 2 Editor Utility Widgets (Building Construction Tool – procedural, Extract Meshes - for blueprints)