September Update - Added 3 Traditional Stone Pines and customizable sign bp
Stone Pine Forest is an environment asset pack that can be used in every stage of a project. You can instantly start to use pre-made maps that we provide for your early stages of your project or you can turn your map into a rural environment with procedural foliage system, Automatic slope variation and texture coordinate system, background meshes to complete the look and create depth without performance lost, easy to control material instances using smart master materials.
There are 4 maps in total (1 showcase/overview map, 2 unique pre-made maps [2x2 square km] that are uninhabited rural scenes and 1 pre-made map populated with roads, signs and a rural village)
Main pre-made map(Mountians and Mountains_LevelDesign) has two versions to use; untouched natural forest environment version and settled version has modern roads, a small village with multi-purpose level design to fit multiple genres (racing games, war games with vehicles or deathmatch/survival)
Second pre-made map(GooseLand) is designed as a maze-like forest with hills and natural pathways to confuse player's sense of scale and sense of direction. Since it is also 2x2 square km in scale but feels small, it feels like a different map from different starting points.
Procedural foliage system has 2 types of trees (Stone Pine and Pecan) 11 tree variations in total.
Features: (Please include a full, comprehensive list of the features of the product)
- Main map with 2 versions (uninhabited and populated)
- Procedural foliage system
- Automatic slope variation and texture coordinate system
- No viewable LOD transitions
- Background meshes complements to landscape
- Easy to control material instances and smart materials
- Texture atlas usage for less memory usage
Number of Unique Meshes: 82
Vertex Count: 32 to 35000
Number of Materials and Material Instances: 100 (22 Master Material and 80 Material instances)
Number of Textures: 165
Texture Resolutions: 1024x1024, 2048x2048, 4096x4096
Supported Development Platforms:
Mac: NO (not tested)
- Procedural Foliage is a feature you need to turn on from "Editor Preferences -> Experimental".
- We recommend to open showcase map before any other.
- We will publish an update where we will add one more tree type and update signs with a system that you can easily change text or icon of them within editor.