First things first! - Enjoy This Showcase Trailer
In the Press: This project is currently featured in the Silicon Valley documentary " Utopia "
This is a massive city pack valued at well over $550,000!
For the last 2 decades, I’ve made environments for some of the world’s most recognized video games, check out my portfolio. * Link * I have always loved building digital cities for players to enjoy. With the metaverse fast approaching, digital cityscapes will need to be built but it’s dangerous to go alone! Take this!
This gigantic city pack has everything you need to start creating your own large, AAA, professionally developed, detailed, realistic, grand-scale, Sandbox-Style, Bay-Area cityscapes. It contains hundreds of detailed 3D models, textures, materials, blueprints, and much more! You’ll save countless months of work and possibly even shave years off your production schedule. Let this pack get you and your team up and running quickly!
*Please note this pack does not contain any Megascans assets, Speedtree assets, pedestrians, or vehicles that may be seen in the video (The bus model is included in the pack.) The environment & assets may differ slightly from the video & screenshots as a result. All scenes in the video were rendered in-engine with RTX on. Please read FAQ
Art by www.TavS
- Massive / Professional AAA Game Developer Quality Pack
- Over 500 Meshes / 970 Substance-Painter generated textures valued over $550,000
- Over 80 Blueprints with spline decals & editable text on road signs, street names, & more...
- Over 20 modular sidewalk meshes (can be used on splines)
- Over 140 building meshes. Over 40 unique detailed buildings plus 100 vista buildings
- Over 60 Decals from road lines, arrows, dirt, grime, sewer covers, graffiti, tire marks, bike lanes, road patches, cracks, and much more.
- 8 tree types with planters and decals at the base
- Animated flags, with color change blueprint
- Modular fences & barricades with tarps
- Post-process camera shader with fisheye lens & low light camera noise
- PBR materials and real-world lighting values
- Comes with the downtown San Francisco Example map seen in the video
- Comes with a detailed articulated bus vehicle
- Comes with accurately modeled, highly detailed Bay Bridge
- Packed [MRAO] Texture channels : Red = metallic, Green = roughness, Blue = Ambient Occlusion
- Large scale over 1 km x 1 km area of downtown SF
- Includes many street props: meters, hydrants, traffic lights, & more...
- RTX ready!
Number of Unique Meshes: 509
Collision: (Yes, automatically generated, & custom)
Number of Materials and Material Instances: 349
Number of Textures: 970
Texture Resolutions: (256 - 4096, default is set to 2048 for performance - change higher if desired)
Supported Development Platforms: 4.27+