This pack includes a Camcorder with multiple features plus the famous backrooms with modular wall pieces, changeable colors and a small example map made with static lighting.
Video showing the camcorder and it's features.
Video showing the example Backrooms horror map.
For a full list of features and specifications, please see the list below.
- Rigged Camcorder with working display (SceneCapture) and recording lights.
- Battery loading level can be changed in 3 states (1 bar, 2 bars and 3 bars)
- Holding animations.
- Camera front light.
- Includes a horror environment "The Backrooms" with modular walls, customizable material colors, dirt masks and POM.
- Number of Blueprints: 1
- Number of Skeletal Meshes: 1
- Number of Textures: 9
"The Backrooms" Horror Map:
- Number of Static Meshes: 20
- Number of Textures: 20
- Example map size with static lighting: 40x40m
- Example map size with dynamic lighting: 60x60m
- Key F: Equip/Unequip the Camcorder
- Left Mouse Button: Look at the display
- Key R: Turn on the front light of the camera
Network Replicated: No
Supported Development Platforms:
Important/Additional Notes: Camcorder is meant for FPS. Sound from the videos not included.