XFire - this plugin will add fire to your game, which gradually dies out, and fire can also cause damage. A "Random Stream" is used to generate fire, which allows fire to be used in multiplayer. Suitable for exploding barrels, flamethrower, turret, explosive bullets. Many settings to help you setup realistic fire. Very good optimization, perfect for both (open world and small locations). Works with Niagara! Multi-threaded since version 4.27! You can put out the fire!
- 100% C++
- Good performance
- Lots of settings to help make fire more realistic
- The fire gradually diminishes and disappears
- Fire can do damage, depending on the size, the damage is reduced
- 3 ways to spawn fire (Explosion, Directionaly, Single)
- Can be used in multiplayer with Multicast events
- Suitable for exploding barrels, flamethrower, turret, explosive bullets
- Works with Niagara
- Multi-threaded since version 4.27!
- You can put out the fire!
Number of Blueprints: 0
Number of C++ Classes: 5
Network Replicated: (Yes, you can spawn fire with Multicast event, example in demo project)
Supported Development Platforms: Win64
Supported Target Build Platforms: Win64
Demo Project: [4.26: download ] [4.27: download ] [5.0-5.1: GitHub ]
Playable Demo for Win64: download
Support: dexied. / discord