UIPF delivers beautiful and efficient interactive foliage to any game - from massive fields of swaying grass, to interactive hanging vines, bendy plants, and even trees. Designed from the ground up to work with the UE4 foliage tools UIPF is designer and artist friendly, supports all of your own foliage, and comes with a library of high quality interactives you can use in your games with more to come.
Read more about the plugin and see it in action at:
Plugin Overview (youtube)
- Efficient and stunning foliage interaction for any project
- Apply flattening, explosion impulses, trailing wobble and true physical interaction to all of your in-game foliage.
- Works with all existing assets and the unreal foliage tools
- Hybrid true physics and shader driven interaction
- Easily cover your game world in efficient interactive foliage
- Pivot painter 2.0 based wind and interaction supported
- Designer friendly - easy to setup, drag and drop
- Add impulses and interact manually via Blueprint or C++
- Well optimized for a wide range of target hardware
- Written in C++ for maximum efficiency
- Photo-Realistic foliage included.
FAQ: Read More
Code Modules: UIPF Runtime
Number of Blueprints: 3
Number of C++ Classes: 5
Network Replicated: N/A
Supported Development Platforms: Win, Mac, Linux
Supported Target Build Platforms: Win, Max, Linux, Android, iOS, Switch, PS4, Xbox