Editor and run-time solution for converting mesh vertex color to texture.
Tool can render each submesh vertex colors separately or combine them into one texture.
Editor tool supports batch converter and can render textures in up to 8K resolution in JPG, PNG and TGA formats.
Run-time API adds ConvertVertexColorToTexture extension method to the Unity Mesh class and returns Texture2D object.
Compared to other free solutions, this tool uses better algorithm and does not create visual seams.
All render pipelines are supported.
Before purchasing, check documentation for better understanding how this tool works and what limitations it has.
Asset is already included in the Amazing Tools Bundle .
• Scripts are packed in dll.
• Tool requires mesh with proper UV0 layout. Overlapping or inaccurate UV0 can render vertex colors incorrectly.
Have questions? Forum.
Support and bug report: ld
Supported Unity versions:
• Unity 2019.4, 2020.3 and 2021.3 LTS versions are fully supported.
• Unity alpha and beta versions are never supported.
• Unity 'tech release' versions are not officially supported.