Place grass and foliage just everywhere in your game – be it on top of the terrain or any arbitrary mesh – and take advantage of all modern features of vegetation shading like procedural bending or physically based shading.
Now ready to be used with unity 5.
Make your vegetation react to any game object's movement using touch bending, get perfectly lit grass and plants even on steep slopes or just benefit from the most beautiful fading billboards you have ever seen in unity ;-)
[Demos are going to be updated, still from v.3]
Watch all shaders in action!
Watch the touch bending demo.
Watch the ground lighting demo.
Watch the tree shaders demo.
Follow the official thread.
* Physically based shading including translucency, reflection probes, SH ambient lighting and GI
* Procedural wind animations and touch bending
* Support for non directional, directional and specular directional lightmaps
* Physically based wetness
* Procedural wind animations
* Slope aware lighting and approximated translucency
* SH ambient lighting and GI
Tree and Billbord Shaders
* Improved bending
* Smooth fading between mesh trees and billboards including faded wind animations and lighting as well as camera aligned Billboards
* SH ambient lighting – even on billboards
Most shaders need Shader Model 3.0