UPDATE 07/04/2022: Added UE5.0 Support!
UPDATE 03/09/2021: Here are the latest patch notes for UE4.27:
- Removed "IncludeEmbed" argument as Discord Messenger now figures out internally if an embed was attached or not
- Embed color can now be defined directly from a color picker window in the graph editor. No more need for manual hex to decimal conversion.
- Improved error handling and logging
- Added tooltip comments
- Reduced function-call overhead
- Updated documentation
How to Use
- Setup a Discord webhook ( )
- Call SendDiscordMessage from DiscordMessenger in any blueprint
- Set webhook URL and fill in atleast one of these arguments: "Content", "Embed" and/or "Files"
- Send automated messages, embeds and/or files to Discord using the flexible SendDiscordMessage blueprint function
- Supports sending files of type: .png, .jpg, .gif, .txt and .mp4
- Can be called in any blueprint
- DiscordMessenger [Runtime]
Number of Blueprints: 0
Number of C++ Classes: 2
Supported Development Platforms: Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, IOS
Supported Target Build Platforms: Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, IOS
- Discord's upload limit for files is max 8MB
- You cannot include more than 10 files in one HTTP Request
- Supported file types are: .png, .jpg, .gif, .txt and .mp4 (Additional file types can be added by modifying source code)
- Embed image requires the file name of one of the included files. You cannot have more than one embed image in a single embed
- Atleast one of these arguments must contain data: "Content", "Embed" and/or "Files"