*** UE5 Update May 2022 ***
Base components are converted to the new UE5 Mannequin rig structure.
Keep in mind the female Metahuman tal nrw is slightly smaller as Quinn , but they use the same bone structure.
Ue4 Mannequin meshes are still included for existing costumers.
The Fantasy armour mage pack comes with a fully customizable set of costumes to be used with light fantasy realistic-games. You can choose from a varity of predefined versions or use provided parts to create your own caster characters. Be it a mage, wizard, summoner or even a priest.
Fantasy Caster Port on Metahuman will happen in Beta - after skeleton and workflows have been established. Only tall - normalweight wil be supported - Or Epic makes the system flexibel enough to retarget SK meshes between bonestructures.
- Multiple SK items: are stripped down to groups : hats, hairs, heads, upper-body, pants and shoes
- Clothing: ~ 60SK meshes (made for three base classes, mage, wizard and priest)
- Basic costume set design 2x pants per gender, 2x hats, chest base + variations with bags and tome, 4x cloth bracers
- Different skin textures + skintint as well
- Equipment uses a Master Material and a mask Texture, which will allow you to tweak its visual appearance in detail.
- 4x weapon
For compatibility with other asset packs (like carrying a firearm or even dual pistol), the delivered skeletal meshes are skinned to the UE4 skeleton and main- and off-hand pivots are aligned to its hand grip.
In case you need more customization - You can integrate the caster classes pretty easy into our Character Editor base system.
The polycount is between 20 to 35k for a full costume. Including all gear options.Read More
Character: 1 Blueprint and 4 example NPC Blueprints
Character Parts: 44 SK meshes
PBR Textures: Albedo, normal, ORM (ambient Occlusion, Roughness, and Metallic) and tint masks
80 Sample Materials: Including 4 Master Materials for items and hairs
Maps: 1 Overview
Other: UE4 Mannequin with slightly modified UE4 skeleton (added sockets)
Scaled to Epic Skeleton: YES
Rigged to Epic Skeleton: YES
Animated: No Animation included
Number of Characters: divided into parts
Vertex counts of characters:
- naked: ~ 30k
- Dress ~20k-30k full-body