Advanced Fly Insects System is suitable for creating a swarm of flies, wasps, butterflies, mosquitoes, and other flying bugs.
Demo Video , Video2
Fly Dream Dev OTHER ASSETS
Free support for our products in Discord .
+ Fixed issue with different speeds for different number of instances. The animation is now smoother.
+ Small optimization.
+ Added the ability to manually force insects to land. At the same time, they will also take off if you approach them.
Update 1.5: - Video
1. New behavior of flying insects when attacking. (Now, by changing the settings, you can achieve different behavior when attacking.)
2. Small fix.
1. A little optimization.
2. Slightly improved movement.
3. The ability to pause and clean up instances, which will greatly increase performance if the insects are not needed at the moment.
4. Returns the size of the mesh when applying damage to insects. (Now we know exactly what size the fly died.)
Hive and Glowworm are included in the plugin.
Update 1.3 - Video . Added sound system. New optimization +40% performance. Added Glowworm. For UE 4.24 - UE 4.26
- Now you can shoot at insects.
- Insects can attack the player.
Comparison with Advanced Flock System and Advanced Insects System on Link Google Doc
5000 fly insects instances 120+ FPS on AMD Ryzen 5 2700x.
You can select the desired number of threads and the number of insect instances!
Insects can fly in Box or a free-range.
Insects can find idle point on all objects, foliage.
This system uses threads to calculate the movement of all insects for more FPS, as well as their collision with primitive objects with a Coliseum of any complexity, avoiding Pawn or Character, follow pawn, and find the idle point. The main thread only move instances.Read More
- Easy use!
- One C++ class
- One actor blueprint
- 2 Insect static mesh
- 1 Hive static mesh
- 4 Materials for insects
- Texture Resolutions 1024x1024
- The core code is realized by C++.
- Doesn't require knowledge of C ++
- FlyInsectsSystem (Type: Runtime)
Number of Blueprints: 1
Number of C++ Classes: 1
Network Replicated: No
Supported Development Platforms: Win64
Supported Target Build Platforms: Win64
Documentation: Link , Discord
Example Project: Included