Managed Singletons is a Singleton code suite designed to provide the necessary Singleton functionality and eliminate common problems DTT encountered while working with them. As a whole, this suite can save you dozensof hours worth of debugging and testing.
- Various types of Singletons, such as Classic, Lazy (only created when called), Scene (always active in their given scene, never outside of it), and Editor.
- Without writing any code, create singletonswith the use of the context menu options.
- A clear editor window that provides an overview of singletons you have created in the project and allows you to configure the way your singletons are created during the lifetime of your application.
- The flexibility of singleton creation by making them available before the first scene is loaded. This ensures your singletons are created independent of which scene you start in.
- Availability of singletons at any point during the application’s lifecycle.
- Tested and optimized for mobile platforms (iOS and Android) and web (WebGL).
More assets by DTT
- Connection Status
- Coroutine Management
- Inspector Attributes
- Analytics Standardization
- Serializable Types
- Editor Utilities
- Runtime Utilities
Curious about what else we got to offer?
Please check out our publisher page or visit our website !
A question or suggestion? We would love to hear from you.
We are always looking to improve our assets to suit your needs.
If you have any questions (before or after purchasing it), always feel free to contact us at: asset- . (We typically respond within 4-5 business days)
❤️ Reviews are very much appreciated, we love to hear what you think of the asset.