Demo update 5.1
Update 1 Update 2 Update 3 Update 4 Update 5
Email : space.bar.
This package includes essential animations for a character with sword & shield combat style, with a playable character blueprint. Recommended for an action RPG game.
Update 1/1.01 (2021-04-26)
- 11 new animations
- 1 blendspace
- New weapon bones added to the rig
Update 1 hotfix 1/1.01.1 (2021-05-02)
- Fix the issue that the shield bone is misplaced when start transition to the next animation.
Update 2/1.02 (2021-05-28)
Update 3/1.03 (2021-09-01)
- 22 new animations added
- 4 animations updated
- 2 new blendspaces added
- Throw system added
- Brake animations added to animation blueprint
- Controller support added
Update 4/1.04 (2021-10-26)
- 19 new animations
- 2 blendspaces
- Added idle to jog transition in the character blueprint
- Added jump landing to jog transition (pressing any movement key while landing)
- Product price changed to 29.99USD
Update 4 hotfix 1/1.04.1 (2021-10-28)
- Fixed the issue that the animation Execution_01_B has no root motion data
Update 5/1.05 (2022-08-03)
- Added new 200+ animations
- Added two-handed combat style
- Changed product name to Essential Sword & Shield Animation Pack (was Essential Sword & Shield Animations)
- Reconstruct directory/file names
- Applied root motion to basic locomotion animations
- Increased base price to 34.99USD (was 29.99USD)
Update 5 hotfix 1/1.05.1 (2022-08-04)
- Corrected texts in demo level
- Fixed some animations that have missing keyframes.
- Hand-crafted sword & shield combat animations
- Movement animations including walking, jogging, running, dodging, rolling, jumping and etc.
- Playable character with sword & shield combat based on UE Third Person template for animation demonstration purpose
- Hitbox system for hurt/damage animations testing
- Debug Vector mode for directional animation blendspaces testing
Rigged to Epic skeleton: Yes
IK bones are included: Yes
Number of Animations: 352 + 27 Aim Offset Poses
Animation types: Root Motion, In-place
Number of Characters: 1
Supported Development Platforms:
Custom Bones: 2 (weapon_r, shield_l)
- Not all animations are being used in the character blueprint, but they can be manually added later.
- This package is an animation pack, all blueprint system included are made to demonstrate how this pack should work.
- Your character has to have weapon bones in order to make weapon animation play correctly on your character. See how to add weapon bones walkthrough in my discord channel .