Invector's Third Person Templates can help bring your game to life with a high-quality humanoid Character Controller that takes minutes to set up, we have a solid and highly customizable template so you can focus on making your game unique.
* This asset is already included in the [ MeleeCombat ] and [ Shooter ] Assets.
* This package contains a Custom ProjectSettings, it will not overwrite your own at first but you need to import manually to use it.
⭐ TRY THE DEMO:
[ WEBGL ]
⭐ Beginners will have a great learning curve with several [ Tutorials ], [ Documentation ] and our vCommunity to help you out, no scripting skills are necessary to create something cool
⭐ Advanced users will enjoy the thousands of features we included and continue to include over the past 6 years of development and support of our assets
Invector's [ Community ] gets bigger every day with thousands of registered users and hundreds of daily visitations posting questions, helping each other, or sharing their creations, integrations, and add-ons developed by users
✔️ Official [ Add-ons ]: Looking for a specific mechanic? We have some cool add-ons!
✔️ NO DLL's: all Scripts are written in C# and open for modifications
✔️ Examples Included: different gameplay styles such as TopDown, 2.5D, Mobile, Point&Click
⭐ BASIC LOCOMOTION FEATURES ⭐
- Basic Locomotion Behavior and Animations
- Unity Rig type Humanoid Avatar supported
- Advanced Third Person Camera System
- Sprint, Jump, Crouch, and Roll
- Vault, Climb, or StepUp obstacles
- Generic Action system to trigger simple animations
- Ladder System
- Ragdoll System
- FootStep System
- Several Util scripts to help you develop your game
- Isometric, 2.5D Platformer, TopDown, Mobile demo scenes are included