NatDevice is a cross-platform media device API for iOS, Android, macOS, and Windows. NatDevice provides powerful abstractions for using hardware cameras and microphones through a concise .NET API. Features include:
- High Resolution Camera Preview. NatDevice exposes device cameras that allow for full HD previews and higher where supported.
- Low Latency Microphone Recording. NatDevice exposes microphones that stream audio data to your code on a dedicated audio thread.
- High Resolution Photo Capture. NatDevice cameras support high-res photo capture with flash.
- Camera Focus. NatDevice cameras support setting the focus point and focus lock (disabling autofocus).
- Camera Exposure. NatDevice cameras support setting the exposure point, exposure bias, exposure lock, and manual exposure (exposure duration and ISO).
- Camera Zoom. NatDevice cameras support optical zoom.
- Camera White Balance Lock. NatDevice cameras can lock the white balance if the device supports it.
- Microphone Format Control. NatDevice microphones can record in mono or stereo and at different sample rates.
- Torch Control. On mobile platforms, NatDevice cameras support torch control, even when camera preview is not running.
- NatML Integration. NatDevice has developed to seamlessly integrate with NatML for building high performance machine learning-powered apps.
- NatCorder Integration. NatDevice tightly integrates with our video recording API NatCorder , which supports recording MP4 videos, animated GIF images, WAV audio files, and so on.
- OpenCV Integration. NatDevice has seamless integration with OpenCVForUnity . Check out the official example .
Join the NatML community on Discord .
Check out the NatDevice documentation .
See more NatML projects on GitHub .
Read the NatML blog .
Discuss NatDevice on Unity Forums .
Contact us at .