The Sci-Fi Machine Gun AK4 comes with a fully playable First Person Shooter blueprint and an abundance of animations, sound effects and particles. It includes a detachable scope, ammo clip, a laser projectile blueprint, sparks that ricochet off the correct angle, and a laser burn decal that has heat glow that fades over time.
The animation is set up using Epic Games' Mannequin rig, so it can be applied to any character that uses it.
You can easily adjust the color of your weapon, its holographic scope and the its laser fire through blueprint variables.
The animations are smoothly blended in an animation graph, and include:
- Equip and Unequip gun
- Aiming down the sights
- 2x Firing animations - for both hip-fire and aiming down the sights
- Sprint and walk
- Jump Start, Loop and End - for both Hip fire and Aiming Down the sights
- Weapon down pose
The sound effects for reloading are also individually separated, so it plays correctly regardless of your reload speed.
Sounds include 5 mechanical gun noises, 5 noises of shells hitting the ground, a science fiction rapid fire laser noise that loops, and a sound of the laser fire ending.
Particles include Muzzle flash, Muzzle smoke, Empty Clip steam burst, Bullet shell expulsion, and ricochet sparks.
- A playable Pawn Blueprint with the Epic Games First Person Mannequin using the Machine Gun AK4 weapon
- 19 Animation Sequences, and two animation blueprints (one for the mannequin, and one for the AK4)
- A Machine Gun AK4 Skeletal Mesh, with a root bone that can be aligned and attached to the Left Hand of the Epic Games mannequin skeleton.
- Bones with sockets for the Machine Gun AK4 skeletal mesh that include locations for both barrels, and the scope attachment.
- A Machine gun AK4 static mesh
- Ammo clip static mesh
- Holographic scope static mesh
- Machine Gun AK4 Materials that include 2 color masks
- A muzzle flash particle that includes Front and Side Emitters, and Materials that can have color adjusted via blueprint.
- A laser burn bullet hole decal material
- 5 Particles total
- 12 Sounds with 9 Sound Cues
Number of Unique Meshes: 9
Collision: Automatically generated
Vertex Count: 14,883 (including ammo clip and scope)
Number of Materials and Material Instances: 17
Number of Textures: 14
2048 = 7
1024 = 2
512 = 4
16 = 1
Supported Development Platforms: Windows, Mac
Documentation: In Blueprints