News | Web | Video | Docs | Forum | Support | Discord
Ultimate Editor Enhancer (ex uContext Pro) is productivity PowerPack that take your workflow in Unity Editor to a next level, simplifies working with content, adds new features to the editor, corrects and improves the editor’s built-in behaviors.
Dramatically improves Hierarchy, Inspector, Scene View and the editor itself.
Adds tools for quick navigation, creation and manipulation of objects.
- Extremely easy to use. Even a beginner can learn how to use it in a couple of minutes. Many features do not need to be learn at all. They are where they should be in the editor out of the box, but for some reason they are missing.
- Suitable for everyone. It doesn't matter what role you have in the project and at what stage your project is. Ultimate Editor Enhancer helps you right now and saves you hours of chores every day.
- Huge number of tools. Over 70 useful tools for everyone in one asset.
- Seamless integration into the editor workflow. Many features are integrated into the editor so that you instantly forget that it was not in the editor out of the box.
- Excellent performance. Ultimate Editor Enhancer is very heavily optimized and has almost no effect on the speed of the editor.
- Fully customizable. If some feature does not fit your workflow, you can adjust or disable it.
- Superbly documented. The asset has full documentation for each feature, and an illustrated Getting Started.
List of tools:
- Standalone Tools: Bookmarks, Context Menu, Distance Tool, Editor Icon Browser, Smart Search, Toolbar;
- GameObject Tools: Add Component by Shortcut, Collections, Drop To Floor, Duplicate Tool, Group / Ungroup, Missing Script Fixer, Rename + Mass Rename, Pivot Tool, Rotate by Shortcut, Replace, Select Prefab Instances, Selection History;
- Hierarchy Tools: Backgrounds, Best Icons, Display Errors and Exceptions, Enable/Disable GameObject, Filter by Type, Headers, Highlighter, Solo Visibility, Tree;
- Inspector Tools: Drag from Object Fields, Inspector Bar, Nested Editor, Quick Add Events, Object Field Selector;
- Navigation Tools: Fast Zoom In/Out, Frame Selected Bounds, Jump To Point, Quick Preview, View Gallery;
- Scene View Tools: Custom Tool Switcher, Highlighter, Object Placer, Object Toolbar, Quick Access Bar, Selection Bounds, Tool Values, Terrain Editor Brush Size, WAILA + Smart Selection;
- Windows Tools: Favorite Windows, Maximize Active Window, Recent Windows, Switcher;
- Improve Built-in Behaviours: Change Numberic Field value using arrows, Drag and Drop to Canvas, Enum Field Search;
- Built-in Update System.
For a complete list of features, see the documentation .
Worried about the quality of the asset or are not sure that it is suitable for your project?!
After the purchase you have two weeks to test.
If the asset is not suitable for your project, has any problems or you simply do not like it, contact us and we will make a refund.
Other Infinity Code assets:
Huge Texture allows you to import and use textures larger than 8192x8192px.
Mesh to Terrain is a tool for easily and quickly converting a 3D terrain model created in 3ds Max, Terragen or any other editor to Unity Terrains.
Online Maps is a universal multi-platform mapping solution for your 2D, 3D, AR / VR and mobile applications and games.
Real World Terrain is a tool for automatically creating high-quality terrains, meshes, Gaia stamps and RAW files based on real-world data with global coverage.
Terrain Quality Manager is a tool for changing the resolution of Unity Terrain maps (Heightmap, Detailmap, Alphamap and Basemap) without losing data.
uPano is a universal solution for displaying dynamic and static panoramas, and creating virtual tours.