Added support for writing mesh vertex data using Unity's new Mesh API.
This is available in the MagicaPhysicsManager's Faster Write option (default is Off)
By using this function, the speed of writing data to the mesh will be significantly increased.
However, this feature is only available on Unity 2021.2 and above.
- Fast cloth simulation with Unity Job System + Burst compiler
- No native plugin.
- Works on all platforms except WebGL
- Works with all BuildIn / URP / HDRP / CustomRP rendering pipelines.
- Implement BoneCloth driven by Bone (Transform) and MeshCloth driven by mesh
- MeshCloth can also work with skinning mesh
- Easy setup with an intuitive interface
- Time operation such as slow is possible
- Camera culling system
- With full source code
- Unity2019.4.31(LTS) higher
- [Burst] package
- [Mathematics] package
- [Jobs] package(preview)
- [Collections] package(preview)
All release notes
Unity Developer Forum
Support E-Mail ()