Scenery prop for use in any game environment or level. The aircraft is approximately 61 meters long and 60 meters
wide, wingspan measured. You can use it as a prop, key point, part of a scene or main part of a game level, where you can incorporate it into a game or project. The Aircraft is built to be a stationary scene.
You recieve an aircraft with a clean subtile distress mask and texture. A modelled interior and exterior including front and rear cargobays.
Featured Youtube Videos:
- (Voiceover Project Overview)
- (Promotional Instrumental)
Please rate it if you like it!
The aircraft is assembled in a way that nothing is blueprinted. Intention is for you as developer or user to have all
the freedom to do so in a way you want and are acustomed to. This way we try to ensure compatibility in most effective way.
- Most materials have material parameters so you can customise distress (grunge and texture), color and textures.
- Heatwave (heatshimmer) Postprocess Material.
- Vertex Paint Material for making puddles & oil stains on ground.
- Mask texture - General distress mask for grunge.
- 13 premade distress unique masks for Aircraft exteriors.
- 3 premade metal and rust PBR distress textures.
- PBR Texture Channels:
- RED - Ambient Occlusion
- GREEN - Roughness
- BLUE - Metal
Number of Unique Meshes: 232
Collision: Yes, auto-generated
Vertex Count: Sum Tris Count - 8,211,821
Number of Materials and Material Instances: 172 Materials, 187 Material Instances
Number of Textures: 476
Texture Resolutions: 512x512, 1024x1024, 2048x2048, 4096x4096 & 8192x8192. Most 2048x2048 & 4096x4096
Supported Development Platforms: PC