Regular updates | Active support | Passionate community
A user-friendly, flexible solution for the generation of linear, procedural levels. Forever is ideal for endless runner games, procedural racing games and more.
Used in the creation of Lifeslide
- Procedural path generation
- Automatic mesh and object extrusion along the generated path
- Multithreading support for the generation process
- Object Pooling
- Works great on mobile
- Works for both 3D and 2D projects
- Easy and straightforward setup
- Offers built-in logic for traversing level paths
- Minimal programming skills required to write player behaviors
- Flexible and easily extendable functionality
- Open Source
- Level streaming feature for bigger projects
The way Forever works is by extruding and snapping together level segments. The level segments are special kinds of prefabs that are created inside the Unity editor. Use the tools you know to create the level design for each segment and let our system do the rest.
Since we are using it to develop our own titles, Forever is constantly being worked on.
Check out Forever's DOCUMENTATION or watch our VIDEO TUTORIALS to get started.
Have a question? We have a DISCORD COMMUNITY .
Our team also offers support at Dreamteck SUPPORT for any questions, issues and feature requests.