***Monthly Unreal Engine Sponsored Content product for August 2021***
Check out JU SIK LEE's other products here: JU SIK LEE Content
Mixamo animation is very good but very difficult to use in games.
I made this to use Mixamo animations in the game.
RootMotionGuide helps you use root motion animation in your game.
RootMotionMovement selects the appropriate root motion animation and interpolates to smoothly perform root motion.
And it provides a variety of tools for using Mixamo animations in the game.
RootMotionGuide moves the complex character's animation and movement logic to the map.
As a result, you can keep your character's logic simple and create a movement logic specific to a particular Map.
Preview Video :
How to import Mixamo animation :
How to use Root Motion Guide (Basic) :
How to setup character Blueprint :
How to make free hang movement (Advanced) :
How to make braced hang movement (Advanced) :
How to setup Multiplayer character Blueprint:
How to extend RootMotionGuide:
- ARootMotionGuide : Displays the movement of the root motion and provides information for playing the root motion animation at the correct location.
- URootMotionMovement : Provides the ability to find appropriate root motion animation based on user input and handle root motion movement.
- RootMotionExtractor: Extracts the root motion animation from the SourceBone.
- AdjustRootMotionScale: Adjusts the scale of the root motion.
- AddRootMotion: Adds additional root motion over a given frame.
- AdjustAnimationTrack: Adjusts the position key values of the animation track.
- AdjustHoldRootMotion: Adjust the root motion to hold the position of the hold bone during a certain frame.
- MakeLinearRootMotionHeight: Changes the value of the z-axis position of the root motion to linear interpolation for a certain frame.
- Make Two Bone IK Animation
- Make FABRIK Animation
- Make LookAt Animation
- RootMotionGuidePlugin [Runtime]
- RootMotionGuidePluginEditor [Editor]
Number of Blueprints: 0
Number of C++ Classes: 21
Network Replicated: No
Supported Development Platforms: Windows
Supported Target Build Platforms: Windows
- RootMotionMovement internally manipulates the Transform of the Character Mesh. (For smooth root motion interpolation)
- Mixamo animations are not included. Please see "How to import Mixamo animation".