This package contains a fully furnished, two-story family home with its exterior and interior carefully detailed with hundreds of high-quality, vintage props.
Garage Workshop asset was built and designed to work together with this house to fully populate its exterior area.
Important note: The house itself has a fixed layout, split to parts for technical reasons but it isn't modular. It can easily be customized in various ways, but please note that this is not a house construction asset pack as it isn't intended to be used as such!
Detailed information in a .PDF document file is available here
More renders/breakdown available on ArtStation .
- Doors and front gate are interactive (Left mouse button to open/close)
- More than 250 vintage props such as furniture and appliances in every room, that can be conveniently reused in any setting.
- House mesh: Split to parts, non-modular fixed layout
- 4096x4096, 2048x2048, 1024x1024, 512x512, 256x256, 128x128
- 256x16 (LUT), 2048x1024 (HDR Sky image), 1600x1600 (Rug_02),
Collision: Yes, some automatic/primitives, some custom made colliders
Vertex Count: About 700.000 for the entire scene (With 7k grass mesh instances)
LODs: Yes, all meshes with dense geometry come with LOD models
Number of Meshes: 418
Number of Materials and Material Instances: 14 master and 121 instances
Number of Textures: 273 (Basecolor, Metallic+Roughness+Ambient Occlusion, Normals, Emission, Height, Bent normals (Latter 3 where applicable))
Supported Target Build Platforms: Desktop PC
Important/Additional Notes: The house itself is split to submeshes but is not modular! Also, most materials can be customized, please refer to the .PDF documentation above for details.