*** Unreal Engine Sponsored Content for September 2021! ***
All Updates playlist
Bite Size series
LDTK in 4.27
Level Design Tool Kit has a lot of great features that can speed up your level design workflow! Say goodbye to CTRL clicking on multiple actors that you want to move or group up. With LDTK you can simply put a box or sphere around a zone and with a click of a button select everything within that zone! You can also hide or unhide them static meshes or actors. You also have the ability to select static meshes or actors by a tag or name. As well as using construction blueprints to place meshes along a spline path or attach multiple actors to a dummy actor. Plus much more!
Note: The EUW requires you to enable the "Editor Scripting Utilities" plugin. The GIF below shows you how to do this if you haven't already.
How to open the LDTK widget:
This product comes with 33 blueprint classes, 5 editor utility widget, 1 data table, 1 struct, 2 enum, 26 materials and 52 material instances along with a demo level.
- Select an thousands of SMs and or actors with 1 click of a button
- Pivot changer tool
- LDTK EUW
- POI EUW
- Lights EUW
- Notes EUW
- LOD, UV, Collision generation
- Hide and unhide a lot of SMs and or actors in your scene
- Search by using a tag or the name of the static mesh and or actor in the name section
- Spline based mesh placer
- Straight line mesh placer
- Alignment tool
- Line of sight tool (useful for shooter games)
- Calculate distances between 2 static meshes and or actors
- Grid snap tool
- Set the rotation to a specific value or a randomized value between 0 and your own inputted value
- Isolate selected static meshes and or actors to make working in large scenes a lot easier!
- Bulk move, rotate and scale actors in your scene on the X, Y or Z axis
- Check if a mesh is floating in the air
- Use BP_Dummy as a parent actor to easily rotate and scale multiple meshes
- Spawn a mass number of actors in a specific area with one click of a button!
- Bulk change materials on any selected SMs
- Highlighted recently used tool
- Customize the tool to your liking
+ much more
Supported Development Platforms:
Documentation: A lot of the documentation on how the EUW works is implemented in the widget itself. You will find this on the right side of the widget in the settings.