***Monthly Unreal Engine Sponsored Content product for July 2021***
Check out TiMer Games's other products here: TiMer Games Content
This system allows you to add custom shaped volumes to your levels. It also makes it really easy to add your own logic for when a player enters or approaches your volume.
The Custom Shaped Volumes:
- Your own shapes: Create your own shape with the splines.
- Height: Enable the height Boolean to create a true 3d volume.
- Fade Range: For when you want a gradual effect as your player approaches.
Example Volumes included:
- Post Process: Change the look of your scene as your player approaches.
- Audio: Play a certain audio track in your custom shaped volume.
- Named location: Show the name of your location on screen.
- Playing through the demo map
- Full playlist - information & Tutorials
Used in the following project(s):Read More
It's been made 100% in Blueprints, commented and easy to read/expand upon.
- A parent blueprint that takes care of all the important logic allowing you to set-up new volumes a lot faster!
- A system intended to make it easy to add logic for when your player character enters a volume.
- Three example child blueprints.
- Easy variables for optimization per area type.
- A layering system for additional optimization.
Number of Blueprints: 21
Input: Keyboard and mouse.
Network Replicated: Player character and AI are. By default the volume system runs locally. [Explanation] [Tutorial]
Supported Development Platforms: Windows, Mac, VR, consoles
Documentation: [YOUTUBE PLAYLIST]