Placement Tool is a convenient tool for design and environment. You can create and modify objects(Use Static or Skeletal Meshes) in real time, then use them in Construction Script. Convert the created static meshes into a single static mesh. You can also use it to create a frozen effect from static meshes.
You can use the asset to pose your projects and save poses of created objects for later use, can be a huge timesaver when it comes to taking screenshots for marketing or promotional material.
- Added the ability to use the created result in the Construction script.
- Loaded static mesh objects are optimized. Now the saved objects can be loaded as HISM components.
- Ability to load the result, without loading the interface and the placement tools.
- Added the ability to change the collision of created objects.
- When adding multiple Placement Tools to a level, the saved data is loaded correctly. You can also copy the saved data from other PT in current level.
- Added the ability to move the saved data from level to level.
- Added new features.
- Updated documentation.
Update 1.3 Read More
- Convenient controls
- Frozen Effect
- Skeletal Meshes
Number of Blueprints: 6
Input: Keyboard, Mouse
Network Replicated: No