This product includes the full project file of my Environment Project: Manila Map. This project features a fully assembled environment map and uses a stylized design inspired by OW.
This product was initially released for learning purposes, but you can also use the assets in your personal projects or in any commercial projects.
For any concerns please contact me via email:
- Full environment scene included as well as an assets overview map
- Stylized models and materials
- 10 Building base (with interchangeable Materials)
- Modular windows and doors with variations
- Dirt and Puddle Decals
- 2 palm trees and 1 bush foliage
- 20 Ground meshes (Pre-Built floors, stairs, roads - Not fully modular)
- 19 Street props (Electric Post, Cables, Trash, Vendor Stalls, Billboards, ATM Machines, etc.)
- 5 Elevated Train track props (track, train, columns, & overpass)
- 11 signage props
- 24 Commercial/Store Props
- 18 Modular Church meshes (Columns, doors, trims, windows, decors, etc.)
- 5 Low Poly Buildings for background (with interchangeable Materials)
Number of Unique Meshes: 117
Collision: Yes, Auto Generated
Vertex Count: 4 - 3810
LODs: No (Except for the foliage)
Number of Materials and Material Instances: 59
Number of textures: 68
- 2024x2024 (37)
- 1024x1024 (24)
- 512x512 (7)
Supported Development Platforms: Windows (Should work on others, but not tested)
- The assets in this environment are not fully modular, especially the ground/flooring assets.
- No special Blueprint and procedural system used in this project.
- No specific grid snapping used in the environment production
- The water material used in the main scene belongs to Epic and is being used for demo purposes only.