Free demo v 2.0
How to integrate
In this project you will be able to open, close and push assets using physics and also decide if the assets needs a key to open or not and many other features.
These mechanics can be integrated into a horror game to achieve immersion and helps to create a horror atmosphere or just for interactive architectural tours.
You can customize any part and comportment of the assets.
In the tag of the keys you can write the name of the door that they open.
You can change the key model or the color of the tag or text.
Each part of the assets have sound when the player interacts with it. For example, depending on the speed the door will make more or less noise when moving and on the hit when closing.
The state of the assets is stored on a external file.
If you have collected some key or opened a door when you quit or return from another level the state of the asset remains the same as when you left it.
*All developed with blueprints
There are 6 types of physic actors. You can adapt any of these to integrate to the way you want.
- Manipulate assets using physics.
- All developed with blueprints
- Decide if needs key or not to be opened.
- Set start state of the assets.
- The state of the assets is stored on external file.
- Can be integrated into any project.
- 6 types of physic actors
- Outline material
Number of Blueprints: 13
Number of Static meshes: 38
Number of Sounds: 15
Number of Cues: 15
Number of Materials and Material instances: 37
Number of Textures: 15
Number of Fonts: 1 *Font used on tag of the keys (Reenie Beanie) is Public domain, GPL, OFL
Number of Maps: 3
* If you have previous versions of this product, I recommend making a backup before updating the project to version 2.0. There have been some changes and you may prefer to continue working with the previous version.
Please, read "Update Notes" to know what are changed.
* Not tested on VR
* Not tested in multiplayer
Supported Development Platforms:
Tested on Windows