The Sci-Fi Barrier Toolkit is an easy-to-use material asset pack, designed to maximize flexibility. Create instances from one of the three Master Materials, or simply modify one of the thirty example barriers. Over fifty parameters per instance provide endless opportunity to personalize the shield of your next Sci-Fi adventure.
- Dual Pulse - Distance-based blending and flickering between two user-set seamless patterns.
- Impact - Configured to respond to Hit events with vertex offset and custom ripple effects.
- Deploy - Utilizes a texture mask to "unfold" the barrier as the Deployment Percent increases.
- Generated Bands
- Depth Fade
- Texture Panning
- Normal Maps
- Joint Emissive - Emissive color that flows through the set texture mask
- Over 30 unique barrier instances.
- Template blueprints to showcase interactivity.
- Five material functions for those who desire further customization.
Number of Materials: 5
Number of Material Instances: 31
Number of Textures: 34
Texture Resolutions: 4096x4096 patterns and 512x512 impact masks
Number of Meshes: 6
Number of Material Functions: 5
Number of Blueprints: 4
Number of Float Curves: 6
Supported Development Platforms: