| Forum thread |
Shader Painter is a painting tool which allows you to paint advanced shader effects. More than a simple vertex tool, with this extension you will be able to paint directly on pixels. This way, you can paint extremely complex details on a simple polygon.
Shader Painter is compatible with Built-in and URP (HDRP support will be available soon).
By default, the package is set up to be compatible for Unity 2019.4 LTS Built-in Render Pipeline. In order to use URP Shaders you will need to manually unpack
SP_URP Shaders 2019.4 LTS.unitypackage.
Unity 2018.1.0 Built-in shaders are also included.
- Paint advanced PBR shaders effects
- Built-in and URP support
- Pixel painting which let you paint detailed shapes on very low poly models
- Multi layers support (3 layers)
- Merge and Export painted maps
- Multiple ID materials support
- Skinned meshes support
- Specular/Gloss and Metallic/Rough workflow
- Import custom brushes
- Simple interface to get a clear overview
Shaders already available :
- Standard Multi Layers
- Standard Cutout
- Water Dx11
- Wind Dx11
Upcoming major improvements :
- Substance support
- HDRP support
- Brush/painting optimisations
- Animation Editor support
- New shaders and new effects
- Brushes library
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us :
More news on our work?
Follow us on Twitter