A set of more than 19 high-quality Sci-fi Weapons and Crates for your next Next-Gen shooter games - Rifles, Snipers, Pistols, Rocket Launcher, Grenades, Ammo Crates, Ammo Boxes, Containers. Including Animations.
For other Designs Check out Sci-fi Arsenal Vol 1.0
* Please all screenshots were taken from the Unreal Engine 4 and 5 editor viewport *
Main Preview Video:-
Character Weapon Aim Offset Preview video here:-
Character & Weapon Animations in FPS Camera View Preview Video:-
FPS Game Starter Kit Integration Tutorial:-
FPS Game Starter Kit Product Page:-
- Skeletal Meshes contains animated parts, LODs, Custom placed Physics Assets and Customizable Material Instances.
- Static Meshes also contains LODs, Collision Mesh, Customizable Material Instances.
- Simple Weapon Blueprint Classes which implements Ammo Digital Display system, Camera Shake, Weapon SFX, Projectile, VFX (MuzzleFlash, Bullet Shell Ejection), and Ammo count on weapons.
- Character Animations included for weapons (Idle Stance, Fire, Reload).
Texture Sizes: 4096x4096 & 2048x2048.
Scaled to Epic skeleton: Yes.
Collision: Yes (Automatically generated).
Physics Asset: Yes (placed manually for realistic collisions results).
Triangle/Vertex Count: 1,759 Triangles - 170,000 Triangles.
LODs: Yes ( 2-3 LODs per Skeletal and Static mesh).
Number of Blueprints: 27 Blueprints Classes [ 6 Main Weapon Blueprint Classes ].
Number of Animation Sequence: 102 Animation Sequence
Number of Aim Offsets: 6 main Aim Offsets
Number of Static Meshes: 26 Static Meshes.
Number of Skeletal Meshes: 56 Skeletal Meshes.
Number of Master Materials: 12 Master Materials.
Number of Material Instances: 95 Material Instances.
Number of Textures: 609 Textures.
Number of Sound Cues & Sound Waves: 8 Sound Cues & 12 Sound Waves.
Fonts: 2 Fonts included ( Used in 3d UMG widget blueprint for Ammo Digital display system ).
Particle Systems: 14 particle systems.
Supported Development Platforms: Windows.
Supported Target Build Platforms: PC, Consoles.
Available for Custom Work: ,