An abandoned alleyway in near future Hong Kong.
The project includes the kind of assets you'd expect to find in a Asian alleyway -
lanterns, stairways, rolling door gates, 2 exterior storefronts as well as a few scifi-themed elements.
- 90+ assets - some referencing unique textures while others share one or more of the tileable materials.
- Included in the assets are several sets of pipes and ventilation shafts, all constructed using a single tileable material.
- The main master materials were designed with adjustments for the PBR parameters and an option for detail normal maps (included in package a few basic detail normal maps which were used across the scene).
- Vertex Paint functionality for selected tileable surfaces with expanded effects like wind-motion, puddles and neon-flickering.
- Spline-based Blueprints to help placement of cables, small pipes and flag pennants.
- Tileable textures for simulating the rough wall, awning fabric, trash bags, metal grating and more.
- A few particle FX for simulating electric sparks & dripping.
- A Materials Map used to demonstrate and help test the tileable materials and decals.
- An Overview level showing all of the assets used in the final environment.
Some of the grunge and poster decals in the environment were created with photographs from T .
These photographs may not be redistributed by default; please visit for more information.
Number of Meshes: 105
Collision: Yes, automatically generated
Number of Master Materials: 19
Number of Material Instances: 148
Number of Textures: 129
Texture Resolutions: 256 - 2K
Number of Animations: 1 (lantern)
Number of Blueprints: 8
Type of Emitters: CPU