Video (Map is not included):
Tutorials, questions, news, suggestions what to add and more other is in discord group
- One note: all Blueprints are only example how everything works, this is not full ready system for example for car destruction an etc, but it is good example from there you can start.
- Some textures may have more resolution than they should be, but you can set lower resolution depending on your requirements.
- All made with banana love.
- Simple car destruction system
- The car is disassembled in parts, the pivots are set up correctly (for opening the hood, door, and etc.)
- Clear geometry
- Created manually optimized collision.
- UV which allows you to create your own painting.
- Tuning system.
- 4096x2048 - 1 Texture
- 2048x2048 - 24 Textures
- 1024x1024 - 8 Textures
- 512x512 - 9 Textures
Scaled to Epic skeleton: Yes
Collision: Manually created
Number of Static Meshes: 35
Number of Skeletal Meshes: 2
Number of Materials and Material Instances: 45
Number of Textures: 75
Number of Blueprints: 7
Number of Maps: 3
Input: Keyboard, Mouse
Network Replicated: No
Supported Development Platforms: Windows
Supported Target Build Platforms: Windows
Important/Additional Notes: Car pack is intended for developers or/and to learn from.