"UIObject3D allows you to render 3D objects on Unity UI canvases as if they were Unity image objects.
▶ Web GL Demo
▶ Online Documentation
• Render any 3d model or prefab easily on any Unity UI canvas
• Adjust the target object's rotation, offset, and distance from the camera
• Adjust lighting for the target object
• Includes components to easily rotate or drag rotate the target objects
• Compatible with XmlLayout !
• Full source code included.
UIObject3D has been tested successfully on Standalone, WebGL, and Android. It should work on most platforms.