UniWebView is a Unity 3D plugin for adding a web view component to your Unity 3D mobile games.
Visit our official web site to learn more about UniWebView 4
UniWebView includes a set of abstract high level APIs in C#, which wrapped the native APIs of iOS and Android platforms. With UniWebView, you can have some behaviors like a browser into your games without knowing anything about native development. It is very useful when you need to show an announcement or notice, add a leader board for player rankings, or just display any web pages to your users.
UniWebView supports running on iOS 9.0 or above, and Android 5.0 (API Level 21) or above. It also contains fully functional support on Unity Editor on macOS.
Unity 2018.3 or later is required.
- Web Browsing on Internet
- Safe Browsing Mode for OAuth or sharing cookie with system browser
- Loading local HTML files
- Message System based on url scheme
- Setting Position and Size by either absolute values or reference Relative Unity UI element
- Playing YouTube, Vimeo or local videos
- Getting Photos and Uploading
- Clicking through trasparent area of web view. Creating game UI with web page
- Check our website for even more.
DOCS, GUIDES AND SUPPORT
We prepared detail documentation and guides. Please visit the UniWebView Documentation Site to learn how to use this asset.
If you have any questions, take a look at the FAQ page or even submit a ticket from our docs page!