"Requires Unity 5.6.7/2017/2018/2019/2020/2021 or later (automatically adds extra features based on your Unity version).
IMPORTANT: if upgrading from a version older than 1.2.420, follow these instructions carefully.
SEE FULL CHANGELOG HERE
DOTween is a fast, efficient, fully type-safe object-oriented animation engine , optimized for C#.
It is also the evolution of HOTween , my previous Unity tween engine.
NOTE: DOTween Pro is out, with additional shorcuts for external plugins, a Visual Path Editor, a Visual Animation Editor and a script-only low-level API to animate TextMesh Pro texts per-character (skew, scale, rotate, move).
- Lightweight, highly optimized, performant, memory efficient
- Modular (you can activate/deactivate references to major Unity systems like physics/UI/etc)
- Animate anything, either with shortcuts or with DOTween's generic way
- Tween strings with rich text support and scrambling options
- Organize your tweens in complex groups that can be controlled as a single tween
- Tons of control methods (Play, Pause, Goto, Rewind, Complete, and more)
- Looping (with Yoyo and Incremental additional options), easing (including custom easing with AnimationCurves), from and relative tweens, and more
- A wide array of callbacks
- WaitFor(tweenEvent) methods that can be used inside coroutines
- Blendable tweens
- Animate objects along linear or curved paths with constant speed (or not: you choose), with various orientation options
- Extra options depending on the tween type, like snapping or rotating along an object's self space
- Utility Panel which allows you to set DOTween's preferences
- DOTween Inspector, which shows you additional data while playing in Unity Editor
- Additional DOVirtual methods for extra features (like calling a method after a given delay)
- Safe mode
- And much more... ( full list of features )
EXTRA SHORTCUTS FOR EXTERNAL ASSETS
(enabled when setting up DOTween from its Utility Panel)
- Easy Performant Outline
DOTween works from Unity 5.6.7 to Unity 2021 or later. Run its setup utility after installing it to activate shortcuts and features based on your current Unity version.
Windows, OSX, Linux, Unity WebGL, WebPlayer, iOS, Android, Windows Phone/Store, PlayStation, Xbox, PS Vita/PSM, Switch
Unity Forums Thread