Crystal Mines scene features a selection of assets you can use to create your own fantasy underground world: a variety of rocks and crystals with unique shader and vegetation such as moss and mushrooms, rail tracks to use with splines, mine carts, mining tools, and other!
You can watch a video trailer here: [Click Here]
- 4 rocks, 4 stones, 8 Crystals with unique shaders, 4 Stalactites, 4 Rock Pillars.
- Materials and Textures for cave walls and floor.
- Mine Cart, Railway (to use with splines), Mining Tools, Wooden Crates, Barrel, Sack.
- 6 Mushrooms, 3 Small Leaves, Moss Patches.
- Lantern, Torch, Glowing Water Plant.
Texture Sizes: Most Textures are 2048 to 4096 resolution, which can be adjusted for personal needs.
Collision: Yes, Generated in Engine
Vertex Count: 24 - 20,314
Custom Lightmaps: Yes
Number of Meshes: 72
Number of Materials and Material Instances: 31 Materials, 58 Instances
Number of Textures: 179
Additional Info: If for some reason you don't want to use provided blueprints for crystals, then to have refraction and inner glow effect on meshes, an opaque material instance has to be applied to the "inner" part of the mesh: For an example, look at the crystals in the provided demo level.