Important: Peek will be deprecated on March 31st, 2022. No support is provided for this plugin anymore. More information:
Peek takes the Unity editor to the next level with a collection of tools designed to improve your workflow.
⭕ Manual : Get started in 15 minutes with this quick overview.
⭕ Forum : Submit feature requests or bug reports.
⭕ Discord : Chat and ask questions to the community.
⭕ FEATURES ⭕
- Toolbars: Inspect game objects, components and materials with contextual toolbars without having to open the inspector. Available everywhere: in the scene, hierarchy and project window.
- Creator: Ctrl+Shift+Click to create new game objects directly from the scene. Browse or search for any primitive or prefab in your project with the fuzzy finder.
- Replacer: Mass replace multiple objects at once (Alt+R) with any other prefab or primitive.
- Tabs: Go full screen by maximizing the scene view (Shift+Tab or double-click) and tabs will appear to let you navigate your windows.
- Groups: Use Ctrl+G to quickly create an empty parent game object centered around your selection. Use Ctrl+Shift+G to ungroup.
- Probe: Right-click to select any overlapping object behind the cursor with a clear menu.
- References: Use the magnifying glass to quickly inspect objects referenced from scripts without leaving the current inspector.
- Local Hierarchy: Hit Space with an object selected to bring up a hierarchy popup with its parents and children.
- Global Hierarchy: Hit Ctrl+F to bring up a global hierarchy popup that can search and select scene objects quickly.
- Sticky Drag & Drop: Drag references across objects without having to pin or lock the receiving inspector beforehand.
- ... and more! Quick maximize, quick deselect, preview icons, hierarchical creation. Dive in and explore!
⭕ COMPATIBILITY ⭕
- Requires Unity 2018.4 or above and .NET 4.x
- Compatible with Unity 2019.4 LTS
- Compatible with Unity 2020.3 LTS
- Compatible with Unity 2021.1
- Compatible with Unity 2021.2
- Compatible with Odin Inspector
- Compatible with ProBuilder
⭕ CREDITS ⭕
Assets used in featured images by Kenney: More Kenney Assets...