The Procedural Foliage Placement Tool lets you populate your scene with foliage in a matter of seconds. The tools allows for extensive configuration, including slope and height, obstacle avoidance, and 8 different spawning methods. Spawn 3 types of entities - meshes, instanced static meshes, and blueprint actor classes (any).
- Random Location - spawns foliage at random locations in the volume
- Organic Clusters - spawns clusters of foliage, where each entity spawns near the previous entity with a random offset
- Clusters around actor - spawns foliage around your specified actors
- Along spline actors - spawns foliage along an actor's spline component
- Random patches - Spawns foliage in a uniform patch pattern inside the volume
- Grid Distribution - spawns foliage in a strict grid distribution inside the volume
- Spawn on Spawn Zones - spawns foliage only inside the specified Spawn Zones (volumes assigned by the dev)
- Hierarchical Clusters - spawns foliage in a hierarchy giving a more logical distribution
All methods above respect slope and height restrictions and have obstacle avoidance.
- Advanced Landscape Auto Material - auto material that blends layers by height and slope. It also spawns foliage in all layers.
- River Tool - Spline-based river tool.
- Procedural Foliage Placement Tool - main tool that allows you to spawn your foliage in your scene
- Align Landscape - lets you flatten a specific area of your landscape quickly
- River - Lets you carve out your landscape to create a river
- Simple Path - Creates a path in your landscape
- Translucent Water - creates a lake or ocean plane in your scene (Epic)
- Spawn Zone - volume that specifies where to spawn your foliage based on the spawn method
- No Spawn Zone - lets you exclude an area from any foliage spawning
- Toggle Entity Types - lets you switch between actors in your scene and Instanced Static Meshes
- Changing Tree - sample actor blueprint that changes material color when the Player gets near
- Show Widget - shows a generic message in the viewport
- Teleport - teleports Player to a specified location
- Actor Bounds - show the actor bounds easily
- Height Helper - lets you visually check a specific height in your scene
Number of Blueprints: 16
Supported Development Platforms: Windows, Mac, Linux
Support: Forums / / Discord